Department of Environment ( DOE )
GOVERNMENT OPEN DATA
- Data generated or issued by governments or government -controlled entities
- Open data as defined in the Malaysia Open Data Portal – Data that can be accessed, used and shared by anyone.
Open Data Objectives:
• Enables data to be shared to a wide range of users and to increase the transparency of government services;
• Provides opportunities to citizens and the business community to increase their creativity and innovation in the creation of new products;
• Provides a platform for the people to obtain information from official sources of the Government and as a means to obtain feedback from citizens;
• Saves citizens’ time to access the government open data; and
• Saves the cost of applications development by government agencies. Open data as defined in the Open Definition – that is, it can be freely used, reused and disseminated by various parties.
- Download the Data Set Guidelines
- Website www.data.gov.my
DOE Data Set Collection:
If the Required Dataset Is Not Found? :
The content provided herein is sourced from the Government Open Data platform of Malaysia (https://www.doe.gov.my/en/government-open-data/). While we have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, or suitability.